LAPD To Investigate Pedophile Ring After Corey Feldman Talks
The Hollywood elitist pedophile ring used to be something of conspiracy theory. But now oddly, and as per the usual sequence of events, conspiracy has evolved into a more reality-based potential happening. A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department now says that they have taken former child actor Cory Feldman’s statements and are opening an investigation into the matter. According to LAPD, Feldman filed the statement on Monday. And according to Feldman himself, this was “the first formal report ever taken on any of my cases” and that “an official investigation” has been started.
Feldman has come a long ways since being denied relevancy by Barbara Walters as a guest on The View on 2013.
IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE 1ST FORMAL REPORT EVER TAKEN ON ANY OF MY CASES, AS SBPD NEVER FOLLOWED UP BACK IN 1993, & HAS NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS. THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!
And concerned for his safety he should be. The LAPD has confirmed to Daily Mail that the alleged abuser names are released.
Feldman appeared as a guest on the Dr. Oz Show last week where he named Jon Grissom as one of his abusers. Feldman claims to have alluded to Grissom in a book, but his own lawyers prevented him from placing Grissom’s name in the text. Feldman even went so far as to say that Grissom uses social media to taunt him to this very day.
‘This guy on his My Space page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim,’ Feldman said during the interview.
‘He still taunts it and flaunts it.’
Grissom himself seems to have an illustrious criminal background, which includes drug use, theft, and the molesting of a child (something he served a year in prison for). Allegedly, Grissom is now living abroad in Mexico.
Feldman’s safety is at risk, there is hardly any doubt about that. One has to assume that he and his friends and family have taken every precaution to ensure his safety. It is highly likely that many of the people on Feldman’s list realize that’s now in LAPD hands.
In another absurdity of this narrative, Feldman claims he reported the crime back in 1993 to Santa Barbara police, something they denied to Dr. Oz. That’s something he alluded to in today’s statement posted above. Feldman claims that Santa Barbara police powered off recording devices when Feldman began to name who the assaulters were. If true, the SBPD should also be under an investigation (but let’s be honest with ourselves…). The more that Feldman’s story adds up and becomes verifiable, the more the SBPD looks as if it needs to be placed under an investigative microscope.
Author: Jim Satney
PrepForThat’s Editor and lead writer for political, survival, and weather categories.
Please visit the CDC website for the most up-to-date COVID-19 information.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Like Us On Facebook -